Saturday, September 20, 2008

Noogies and the NDP

I couldn't help myself. I was sitting in the chiropractor's office this morning, waiting for my turn, and passing the time reading the opinion page of the London Free Press.

I laughed right out loud.

It was a Monte Solberg opinion regarding what is happening with the Canadian Election. Monte makes it plain that he thinks Stephen Harper is the best man for the job of the Prime Minister of Canada.

He doesn't think much of Dion's Green Shift, or his "green collar workers".

But the best part of the whole opinion piece was his thinking regarding Jack Layton:

Sometimes Jack also comes across as way too pleased with himself in a way that makes you want to give him a noogie .


Duck, Jack! There are lots of Canadians who have their knuckles ready!

No comments: