Thanks to Camille at There is a Season, I am also an official member of the blog world. She tagged me!
Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it then
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Now for Six Random things about me:
1. I like DARK chocolate. Milk chocolate is a waste of time.
2. I like all of the Romance languages, and know a smattering of Italian, Latin and French.
3. I want to go to Italy some day.
4. I went to boarding school for three years: King's Hall, Compton. Graduated top of my class.
5. I wanted to be a doctor when I was a young girl. Loved biology. Wanted to help people.
6. Officially an animal lover, I think horses are best, followed by dogs...but really, I like all animals. I even like insects and find them fascinating. But I don't like nasty insects in my house. Flies, ugh. Cockroaches, double ugh.
7. I have a love of poetry, but I am not selective. I like everything from kids' poems to sonnets, and limericks to iambic pentameter.
I broke the "rule" and included seven random things about myself. Oh, well.
People that I am going to tag (And I am cheating by tagging my own flesh and blood!):
Adeena - fabulous mother and wife, eldest of 12, gluten-free baker extraordinaire!
Sarah - creative newlywed, doglover, pig farrower, amateur photographer!
Linda - lover of God, horses, and her family; fiery debater, amateur musician!
Amy - brilliant wife of a rocket scientist (who was also brilliant in choosing Amy), cyberfriend, and someone I'd love to meet in real life some day.
Jacqueline - Creator of the Canadian Home Educator's Carnival, and a Newfoundlander!
Kim from Canada - Fellow homeschooler and Fellow Canadian - who could ask for anything more?
Have fun tagging others, Ladies!
God Has a Heart for the Vulnerable. Do You?
18 hours ago